This Delightful newly renovated former barn offers a luxury self-contained self-catering retreat for 2 people.
The spacious living area has a contemporary well-equipped fitted kitchen, to include an electric oven, gas hob, and a microwave. There is a dining area and a cosy sitting area with gas fire for those cooler evenings. The large airy twin bedroom has an ensuite with a large walk in shower. French windows lead onto a decked private terrace and garden from where guests can admire the spectacular countryside views and watch the sun going down.
- Double bedroom with twin beds
- Ensuite walk-in shower room
- Large oak beamed living room with dining area and well equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, and microwave
- Private terrace with far reaching views
- Direct access to open countryside
- TV / DVD and free wifi
- Bed linen and towels
- Washing machine and drying facilities for walkers.
- Guests are also welcome to use our all weather tennis court. Please bring your own rackets, balls, and non-marking shoes.
A wonderful cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
** Basic food supplies. We will happily shop for you so that at least you will have the essentials on arrival. Please let us know what you would like a couple of days beforehand. Products are sourced locally where possible and charged at cost price.
Dogs: Well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement and must be kept on a lead when near livestock. Please note that we have free range poultry. Dogs are charged at £2.50 each per night.
It may be worth noting that just occasionally there may be the odd whiff of ‘organic’ material and tractor noise which we have no control over, however the peace and tranquillity of this beautiful part of the countryside outweighs it all!