Self-contained/self catering accommodation comprising-
- Double bedroom with twin beds
- Ensuite walk-in shower room
- Large oak beamed living room with dining area and well equipped kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, and microwave
- Private terrace with far reaching views
- Direct access to open countryside
- TV / DVD and free wifi
- Bed linen and towels
- Tea, coffee and homemade cake on arrival
- Simple evening meals by prior arrangement
∗ Guests are also welcome to use our all weather tennis court. Please bring your own rackets, balls, and non-marking shoes.
∗∗ Extra accommodation may be available in the farmhouse subject to availability.
** Basic food supplies. We will happily shop for you so that at least you will have the essentials on arrival. Please let us know what you would like a couple of days beforehand. Products are sourced locally where possible and charged at cost price.
Dogs: Well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement and must be kept on a lead when near livestock. Please note that we have free range poultry and young lambs! We can supply a medium sized dog cage. Dogs are charged at £2.50 each per night.
Washing machine and drying facilities for walkers.